Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from and about users of our Site:
- Personal information: We may collect personal information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Non-personal information: We may also collect non-personal information about your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services: We may use your information to provide and improve our services, to respond to your inquiries and requests, and to personalize your experience on the Site.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about our services, promotions, and other updates.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us provide and improve our services.
- For legal reasons: We may share your information with law enforcement, government agencies, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may limit your ability to use some of the features of the Site. You can also opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from and about our users from unauthorized access, disclosure, and destruction.
Last Updated: 31st March 2023